The Many Travels of Mrs Pickles

Look here for tales from the many travels of my friend, Phyllis Bridget Gallagher as she globetrots. I met the dynamic Phyllis on a trip to Ireland in the spring of 2001 and she is still GOING! Bridget, you inspire me to travel more!

Friday, December 20, 2002

Just a quick one as this computer is slow as death

Hello everyone,

I finally got here in Blairgorwrie Australia. It is about 2 hours fromMelbourn in Victoria. I am working at a resort that has everything in which I shall be taking advantage of. I only have a few miuntes on this thing have to get to town by the beach by the way about an hours walk to the big town called Sorrento and the smaller the other way about 1/2 hour called Rye. The place here is beautiful have two great room mates one from England and the other is from Sweden. I shall be here a month or more depends on how I likeit as I don't have any days off. I start at 7 in the am and get through at 1 pm which gives me time for the beach and horse riding which I plan on doing everyday. I also intend to get my degree here on skydiving so I can go and do it alnoe instead of the tandemjump. The scenry is awsome the beach great miles and miles of it. I plan on doing alot of hiking around as well might as well as walking is the only way around here unless Jude comes over and we can hitch hike again. By the way Jude I'll get you on you other e-mail did not have a pen handy. Wishing you all a great Christmas will get back on all my travels expecially Tasmania which is awsome. Getting ready for the pub now a long walk into town but going with several people. Sally save your money England is too wet and cold this time of year you need a change. Sending all the light and love from the other side. Bye for now send e-mail.

PhyllisGallagher

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home