The Many Travels of Mrs Pickles

Look here for tales from the many travels of my friend, Phyllis Bridget Gallagher as she globetrots. I met the dynamic Phyllis on a trip to Ireland in the spring of 2001 and she is still GOING! Bridget, you inspire me to travel more!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Leaving Town

This will probably be the last for awhile at least till I get to Storms River as I landed a job believe it or not teaching in a school. Me a teacher oh well. I also have a marketing job when I get done with the school which will be for five to six weeks than on the road again only directed to certain places where I get 2 nights free accomodation bringing brochures ect from where I am now in Segfield. This present hostel is beautiful middle of town next to a beach one of three. The moutains behind during the day has all kinds of hand gliders floating around. The village itself is friendly all little shops so the want foranything is here. The steam train makes it mark twice a day bringing tourists and backpackers. Amazing place and amazing journey. I leave this afternoon on the baz bus for a hostel called Southern Comfort horse ranch. Just my kind ofplace. It is in the moutains with lots of hikes and lots of wild game. it is still strange when in places like this you canhear the lions roar in the distance at night. A beautiful sound. From there for two more nights I'm at a place in Plettsberg another great hostel with the beach across from it. Sunday I land at the hostel where I shall live for the next 5 or 6 weeks in a dorm of course thatis also on the beach. I still plan on going to Mozambuque however you spell it for a week at least that will be a challange finding the right buses to get on to where I want togo. I'm still pending on South America. My spirit is still on the wander don't know if that will ever stop. Too many places and things to see and do. Keep on sending the emails. I don't know what is wrong with hotmail it is stuffed sometimes as I keep getting back mail not able to be delivered. Keep on following your dreams they do come true you know.

Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home