The Many Travels of Mrs Pickles

Look here for tales from the many travels of my friend, Phyllis Bridget Gallagher as she globetrots. I met the dynamic Phyllis on a trip to Ireland in the spring of 2001 and she is still GOING! Bridget, you inspire me to travel more!

Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Leaving Byron Bay Tonight

Another lovely day my friends. Always lovely in Byron Bay. A special place is always hard to leave especially this one. Took the last swim in the sea with wild dolphins no less. The sea here is so warm and the waves are always there as well. The beach goes on for miles and miles where I am is like in the middle of a horse shoe. I found out where the cockles were on this beach went and got some for my lunch today. Tonight going out for a meal in town with my friends people from just everywhere a nice send off.

The train pulls into town at 10:30 heading back for Sydney. It's a beautiful train and the scenery I can't waite for to see again when it becomes daylight tomorrow. The station will be full of backpackers just more new friends to meet.

I'm sending this off to all of you as it will be awhile before I get on the computer again as Margaret does not have one and I don't plan on going into Sydney again before I leave for Thailand.

Onto the next chapter as this one is soon to close.

Keep in touch all of you great to hear from everyone.

The happy traveller goes on.....................

ME

Jason and Fel. I shall be in touch with you as soon as I get back to Kemps Creek probably tomorrow night make some plans for my visit before I leave again. Remind me to bring you your picture from home I have it in my rucksack.

Bob & Margarete....................Might give you a call from Jason's as I toped up my hostel phone card.

everyone else be happy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home